Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Little Things

Do you love caring for your fabric?  I do.

Last night I spent some time ironing the fabric that I'll be using on gathered clutches for the teachers at my girls' school.  I can not tell you the joy I felt as the steam hit the fabric, releasing the scent of fresh laundry as it smoothed the wrinkles away.  I then carefully folded the pieces and stacked them, admiring the beauty of the colors and prints.

These two made me particularly happy:

Now tell me those colors and prints don't make you smile inside... I think Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane is one of my favorite collections ever.  So bright and cheery and sunny.

It's the little things people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails