Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy...

It has been busy around here lately, albeit not very productive on the sewing side of it.  Between school, church, dance, gymnastics, and spontaneous trips to the zoo, I'm pooped!

I did finish the girls' hobo sacks - and although they were intended to hold their dance and gymnastics paraphernalia, they seemed to have turned into their own bottomless pits!  (Hmmm... don't know where they learned that from!  Each bag holds an assortment of different things that are uniquely individual to my girls... also uniquely individual!  I'll be doing a photo shoot this weekend to show you the bags and they treasures they hold in store.

Also up this weekend - my seester is coming into town so we can do a little shopping - I need clothes terribly!  No worries though - I do plan on having a productive crafting weekend as well.  There's a scarf that needs work now that I've got another needle, some fabric waiting to be turned into skirts for the two chicks, and there are still those pettiskirts that I abandoned a while back. 

Oh - and I got in my Oliver & S pattern for the duffle jacket - whee!

It should be fun - happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails