Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So Much to Do I Don't Know What to Do!

I love you Google Reader.  I do.

Every couple of days I get to peek in on the amazing projects, recipes, transformations, home decor etc. by all of you talented bloggers. 

And every day... my stuff to make/to do list gets a lot longer.  So much so, that I get a little overwhelmed as to what project I want to tackle next!  Does this happen to you?  I want to paint, I want to sew, I want to refinish... the list goes on and on.

So Google Reader, I might just have to bid you a short adieu, cause I have a lot to do... and you're not helping with your never-ending offering of fantastic distractions.  (Case in point: I added three things to the list tonight!)

So what's next on the to-do?  Finishing up my March Bag once the handles arrive... Recovering and repainting my back patio settee... Refinishing the outdoor Adirondack chairs... and Refinishing my grandmother's curio cabinet.

Think that's enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails