Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bentwood, anyone?

I scored this fabulous set of bentwood barstools on Craigslist a few weeks ago...


Save for one punch in the caning, they're in fantastic condition - and while I love the wood tones, I already know that I'm planning to paint these pretties.  But what color?!


Should I do bold and bright?


Or perhaps in white?


Basic black?


Source: kirklands.com via Joy on Pinterest


Or, ooooohhhh, a grey wash?  
I can't decide!

Mr. home.made. and I are going to be doing some minor changes to our kitchen soon (more painting, oy) so I'll need to coordinate them with that.  More on that soon... so much to do!

Now... to find one more of those barstools to make a set of three!  (That won't be hard, right?!)

2 comments:

  1. I did a bentwood rocker in turquoise for my daughter's nursery - I really like how it turned out! http://ajennuinelife.blogspot.com/2011/08/nursery-prep-rocker.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please see note re YOU on my Blog-
    Jonell~
    "Like Gramma's House"
    http://mygrammashouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails