Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pipe Cleaner Shamrock Garland

Remember when I said I don’t decorate for St. Patrick’s Day?  Well, never say never!  I put together this simple little Pipe Cleaner Shamrock Garland this weekend – it’s super quick and easy and adds just a wee bit ‘o green for the Irish holiday (spoken in me best Irish accent, laddy – HA!).

Shamrock Garland

I made a quick video to teach you how to make the Pipe Cleaner Shamrock – it’s the first I’ve done, so enjoy (and don’t laugh! – it’s a little unnerving listening to your own voice, right?)

I made a simple garland with my shamrocks and a little twine (and hung them on the resident antlers, of course).  These would also make cute additions to a wreath, similar to the pipe cleaner hearts on my Valentine Ombre Wreath.  If you make some, be sure and send the link so I can see how you’ve used them in your décor!

Linking Up Here:

Be Different Act Normal

It’s Overflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails