Friday, September 20, 2013

Wheat and Hydrangea Fall Wreath

Simple Fall Wreath

Hey hey friends!  I’m finally starting on my fall décor after crawling out of the craziness of school starting up again and having one kiddo in soccer and the other in karate (parental torture… can I get an amen?).  Anyhoo, back to the fall décor, right?  Today I’m sharing my Wheat and Hydrangea Fall Wreath with you.

Polka Dot Burlap

I found all of the supplies for this wreath at Hobby Lobby: a grapevine wreath, faux wheat and pumpkins, and the coolest polka dot burlap hydrangea picks ever.  With the fall items on sale and my 40% off coupon, I spent less than $10 total and I have enough leftover wheat stalks to use elsewhere around the house.

Wheat Hydrangea and Pumpkin

I love the combination of natural elements like grapevine, wheat, and pumpkins with the unexpected pop of the fun polka dot flowers.

Simple Fall Wheat Wreath

The brown, orange, and white color scheme will lend to a smooth transition to Halloween décor next month… and it just so happens to go pretty well with a turquoise door.  But I’ll let you decide that for yourself…

Simple Fall Wheat and Hydrangea Wreath

Hope you’ve had a great week… tell me, is it cool where you are?  If so, please tell me all about it so I may live vicariously through you!

Sharing here:

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty wreath! I love the polka dot burlap, and it totally looks good with the door! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the whispiness of this wreath, with the wheat. looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails