Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Décor Ideas

Happy Friday friends!  Things are beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here… I can’t wait to share it with you once I’m able to get some good pictures.  I love this time of year but by the time I get home from work, there’s no natural light left to take any pictures!  So, today I’m sharing some of my favorite Christmas projects with you in case you’re in need of some holiday décor inspiration.

christmas decor collage

My Sheet Music Bells Wreath is one of my favorite wreaths – it’s graced my door for the past three Christmas seasons.

My Ballard Designs Knockoff Advent Pillow is a fun alternative to the traditional advent calendar.

Your kids will love making Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments with you!

Last year, I turned to nature to create Magnolia Leaf Poinsettia decorations.

This BHG-inspired yarn wreath was fun and easy to make.

In need of a fun printable?  Download a free “Twas the Night Before Christmas” printable!

Lastly, create a special christmas gifts for your child’s teacher with this Child’s Artwork Tea Towel.

 

We’ve got some crazy cold weather heading our way in Texas, so I’m looking forward to a weekend of snuggling by the fire and finishing up final Christmas touches.  What do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails