Friday, April 4, 2014

{Friday Faves} Random

It’s Friday… can I get an amen?!  I am ready to enjoy the weekend and we’re kicking it off tomorrow morning with soccer pictures at 7 a.m.  Now that just ain’t right.

Anyhoo… how about some Friday Faves?  These are sorta all over the place, but hey, that’s pretty much how I feel lately so enjoy the mix!

First up, this eyeliner is rocking my world.  I saw it recommended on MaskCara and since I’m always on the lookout for makeup that doesn’t  melt off my face by noon, I gave it a try.  It’s the bomb.  It goes on smoothly and stays on all day without smudging or fading.  Try it, you’ll be impressed.

L'Oreal Paris Silkissime by Infallible Eyeliner, 200 Black, 0.03 Ounce

 

Next, is my fave blog crush: Cassie of hi Sugarplum!  Love this girl.  She is such an inspiration: stylish, funny, great eye for design… all while being a full-time working mom.  Follow her, you won’t be sorry you did.

Hi Sugarplum | Top Ten March

 

Another fave?  These delish No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars from Saving with Shellie.  I gave up desserts for lent so the fact that I could pass this off as a healthy snack was a huge plus… and kept my PMS from turning me into a she-devil.  No lie.

 

Finally, my favorite craft supply as of late: metallic gold Duck Tape.  I’ve been working on a fun little project that I can’t wait to share with you next week.  Who knew Duck Tape came in all those colors?  It’s shiny and fabulous.

Duck Brand 280748 Metallic Colored Duct Tape, Gold, 1.88-Inch by 10 Yards, Single Roll

 

Here’s to the weekend, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! Your comments are the chips to my salsa... can't live without 'em! Thanks so much for taking the time to chat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails